Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Ava Blythe!

Makin' her birthday cake!

Her first at-school birthday and she really wanted to take pink flower cookies. She was up at 5:00 this morning ready to go!


Happy Birthday to my sweet Ava Blythe.
The thing about Ava is that she is a lot like me so I just get her and she's a lot like Ed so I just really like her. I like to take her out and I like to keep her in. She is a cozy, funny friend.

In honor of her sixth birthday, here are six things that make her such a delight:
She is thoughtful and has such a real empathy for others.
She is a quick thinker and is always looking for ways to be helpful.
She has a generous spirit. She is genuinely happy for others and it keeps her content.
She is immensely patient with her brother...it amazes me!
She can be a stubborn little cookie but she never has a temper...she just doesn't get angry.
She wakes up every morning with a cheery face and talking to her (or really just listening to her) is the best way to start the day!



2 comments:

Paula said...

Hee Hee, that's what I said!

Katie said...

Happy birthday Ava!