I love Christmas. I really do. I love the whole month of December and all the parties and the shopping and this year all the perfect snow! I just checked our calendar and from December 1st to the 25th we have some kind of event on 19 evenings. Now if this kept up all year, I would be just be exhausted but for one month I love it! I was afraid that this year with a new baby, I would miss out on the fun but the only thing I've missed so far is playing in the snow and frankly I'd rather stay inside and watch anyway! One of the best things about Ed is how much he loves the whole season too (we both have serious sleeping problems leading up to the big day!) and now it's even better with kids. Like right now Jack has been coloring a picture which he said was a surprise for Christmas and then he couldn't help himself and he blurted that it's a Santa! We love the presents--it's the secrets that are problems at this house!
No comments:
Post a Comment