Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas is coming!

Goodbye Fall!
My favorite part of changing seasons is packing up the old decorations and bringing out the new (here's fall all piled in the kitchen). I always set up for winter the day after Thanksgiving, so after doing my part to support Black Friday (yes, I love that too!), I hurried home to dig out some Christmas cheer. It was a little trickier this year with all the breaks to take care of the baby (and a trip back to Wal-mart for diapers!) but I got it all out and cleaned up and the floors vacuumed (the most important part) in time for a cozy movie night.

Helping daddy do his share.

Ava's favorite part? Her village! She loves this--cozy lighted houses, little people, and snow!

My favorite part? These three stockings! I just keep staring at them--you'd think I would be use to the idea that yes, I do have three kids but I'm not!

Mmmm, I love them! We ordered Jemma's before she was even here!

2 comments:

Paula said...

That font is fantastic! They are advertising it now, with pictures of the stockings actually using it. It is going to be a big hit, cause it is just so Christmas-y!

Sarah said...

You are making me feel very out of it with my bags still packed and my fall decor everywhere! :)