Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Driskill Family Christmas, Take I

"Christmas Eve" (December 23) with the Sawyers. The menu has been the same for as long as I can remember--Stephen's cheese dip and mom's wings are the staples--we add some new stuff every year but really we just love to chow on those!

Jack listening to grandpa read the Christmas story.

This year we decided to do the gifts from grandma and grandpa at night to save a little chaos the next morning and it was great--a little taste of what was to come!

Grandpa made these fantastic guns for the boys!

More weapons!

The children were nestled all snug in their beds (look closely--the boys have their guns!)

While we played Bingo (a serious tradition!). Those are all the prizes there in the middle. This year we had a couple kids join us on and off but we still got in some good rounds--I even won a whole dollar with my lottery ticket prize!

No comments: