Sunday, December 31, 2017

The lake!

We're here!

And we could not be happier!

This is, by far, my favorite week of summer!
All my people in one spot.  
No where to go (except maybe golf) and just hanging out with each other.




even bedtime is awesome.

morning coffee view.




even Ed relaxes.



and cooking is fun.


and every night we take a post dinner cruise

my morning running buddies.

Henry and I kayak constantly




and this is how we exercise

my lake boy loves to bring me drinks and snacks


I mean constantly.

both of their faces are pretty much exactly right when on that thing

I'm not kidding.
We just love on each other for days.


pack very carefully or you're stuck hiking the stairs

we try very hard to do very little

two person nap swing





seriously, they are a huggy bunch

she tried serious but it's not really her

that's more like it.

Definitely my happy place!


No comments: