Sunday, December 31, 2017

Backpacking!

My crew.
Clean and shiny and so darn cute.

The whole crew.
Super fun group.

Jack and Sara like to take off together.


first break

this girl is an insane trooper.
Her backpack is practically as big as her and a whine never crosses her lips.
She did mention, conversationally, a couple times that her toe hurt and I told her that's how backpacking works and that she was fine.
When we got home, she showed me her black toenail that promptly fell off and few days later.

look at her go!

sometimes you just need a buddy.

or a snack.

how does she stay so cute?!

annual toe picture

the cooks in their kitchen

the mastermind behind it all

just a little something for me

Jed fishing with the kids

this would never happen without these two!


snowball fight!

I've been dying to get to the top of Polaris Pass and this year I got the chance.
Gorgeous, windy, and more than a little scary.

Jemma and Sara water sliding

that's fresh snow melt there

Jack cleaning up

Ava being awesome.



Henry hanging with the big boys.

twins.





two of my favorites, busting down the mountain.

he's proud of those hard earned wings

and he's loving every bite of them.

and...out cold before I'm buckled in.



No comments: