Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hoop Fest!

Jack had a baseball tournament in Moses Lake this year so Ed took him and Jemma and I took Ava and Henry to Hoop Fest.
And we had the best time!
Henry's first ever hoop fest game.

keepin it real


celebrating his first ever Hoop Fest win.

cousins everywhere


cooling off and filling up at Red Robin


I booked a last minute room at the Davenport and we were so happy!


Henry's team lost their last game but their ref was so impressed with them, he gave them the Kind award, which they got to cash in for a prize.
Which was pretty much the best thing ever for this kid.

Henry played in the 8 year old division, and as a 6 year old, he was super happy to be out there living the dream.


I coached Ava's team so I don't have any pictures of her actually playing.  But as always, I had fun with this group--they work hard and laugh hard.
This weekend was just so much fun with my biggest and littlest!

No comments: