Tuesday, September 27, 2016

pool all day, sport all night.


And then baseball, lacrosse, volleyball.  Repeat.

Henry makes up for his small size with his giant smile.

Jack on the face off.
I was proud of Jack this lacrosse season.  He regularly played two hours of lacrosse and then hopped on his bike and headed to another two hours of baseball and if he ever had a day off, he wandered around like a lost puppy.  But more than that, he was on the undefeated team for three weeks of games and then the coaches thought they should level things out a bit and he got moved to the losing team. And they won! And it isn't because Jack is the best player out there (he's not), it's because Jack is enthusiastic and fired up and that's exactly what his new team needed.  It was so fun to see him at work, and watch the attitude spread, and then get the win!  We talk a lot about the power of attitude and it's so awesome to see it in action.

And this girl.
Played four weeks of volleyball and loved every minute and her team ended up winning the little championship night.
Ava also played volleyball all summer but I try not to embarrass her by taking pictures so often. 
Ha!  Who am I kidding?  I have no problem embarrassing her, I just never got any pictures.
She also coached one of the little girl teams and ended up in second.

And yes, that's right, baseball still going strong in July.

No comments: