Tuesday, September 27, 2016

And back to the Generals...



Jack's Blue Devil season ended in Boise but the Generals had one more tournament in Orofino.

Chair, baby, stroller stocked with snacks and drinks.  Check.

Livin' the dream.

This is an awesome and, I assume, totally not up to code addition to the baseball fields in Orofino.

After a fun day of baseball, floating the river, and then playing under the lights, the girls and I headed home to clean up, rest up, and hang out with friends:

while the boys stayed for more baseball, tent camping, and, as it turns out, a round of the stomach flu.
That's right, Jack puked all night.  The next day was the championship game and in order to get his only second baseman rested up in time to play, Ed drove around the back roads while Jack slept.
I showed up with Gatorade and crackers in time to watch my favorite player play his last game of the year, dehydrated, exhausted, but ready to battle it out.

still standing.

 whew.
Six months of baseball and some hardware to show for it.

No comments: