Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Snap back to reality

Vacation is over and I gotta say I.am.sad.  This was a fantastic break.  (Except the part where we were sick for a week...but even then, it wasn't the stomach flu so it doesn't really count).  Ed had days and days off.  We had tons of snow fun plus clear roads so we could go wherever we wanted.  We had lunches out and coffee dates and snow parties and Wii parties and organized bedrooms.  We ate good food and watched stacks of movies and stayed up late and slept in.  And I mean slept in every single day.  And I was so busy doing nothing that I did not take a single picture for over a week.
On Tuesday the kids headed back to school.  And Jemma cried.  
Don't get me wrong, I love routine but I really love lazy days with my people.  

No comments: