frying up the fish he caught ice fishing:
I've been meaning to post about Jack for weeks. This kid has been amazing. He works hard and plays hard. The other day he spent hours sledding and then came in and heard us cleaning so ran upstairs and said, "What?! You guys are cleaning without me?" and jumped right in. He takes sweet care of the other kids...Henry's favorite thing to do is wrestle him and I am always amazed how gentle Jack is with him.
He loves school, loves home, loves outside, loves inside, loves to work, loves to help....he is delight-full.
I took him to basketball practice the other night and watched him walk right up to the coach, stick out his hand and introduce himself. Then he put on his serious face and listened but when the coach pulled out the ball, he broke into his Jack grin. And I had to look away--sometimes the sweetness of watching him grow up makes my heart burst.
No comments:
Post a Comment