Sunday, December 30, 2012

we sick.

Everyone of us.  Except Jack.  I'm on day eight of this and when I woke up this morning and found everyone else perking up and looking alive once again while I still felt miserable, I went back to bed for a pity party and then I hauled myself to Quick Care.  Where I waited for over an hour and a half.  But I left with a variety pack of prescriptions in my hot little hand, came home and read an entire Grisham book (good stuff this one) and even got up to make my peoples some oatmeal and frozen taquitoes for dinner.  I still can't breathe out my nose or swallow without cringing, but it seems possible I will still be alive tomorrow.  And that's a nice thought.
It's been a long week.  But we rallied nicely for Christmas and a pretty funny family vacation later in the week.  And it looks like I have one more day to post those before 2012 is over and life moves on.  So here's to tomorrow.  I have awfully high hopes for you, last day o' the year.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Don't we all just sound like a barrel of fun? Better than puking, says I!