Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

From our crazy family to yours:

Disclaimer before the picture extravaganza: it would appear that almost all of these pictures are of my funny Jemma Jane...for the record, the rest of the kids are equally loved but apparently no where to be found when I had the camera out.


starting off right with some nibbles:

 Ed tackling the turkey.

Take a picture of my wine:

 Joe's been making this face at me since elementary school.  
He should know I'm just going to take the picture anyway.

After dinner the kids took turns reciting poems for us.
Here is my proud mama face...I've never seen it before:

 Keeping an eye on the desserts:

 Post-meal relaxing.  
I simply cannot stand this much cuteness.

Then everyone left and we stripped down to our usual pants-less ways:

How amazing to spend Thanksgiving in our new little house with both sets of grandparents and a rowdy bunch o' cousins.
So.much.goodness to be thankful for.

No comments: