December Family Picture! Ta da!
Take One:
Yep.
So I'm realizing that I don't have that many pictures of Christmas this year...I'm not sure why. I don't even have a newborn to blame it on. But we were pretty sick this year so let's go with that.
However, and it's hard to tell due to the lack of pictures, but Christmas Eve is actually my favorite part of Christmas. We have already started celebrating and then we have this little chunk of time just for ourselves. We go to the Christmas Eve service, which I love. And then we come home for a fancy dinner with our little family. It's peaceful, it's happy, and we still have the actual Christmas Day to look forward too. And once our babies are dreaming of sugarplums, we stuff their stockings and admire the presents and snuggle in with thank-full-ness.
No comments:
Post a Comment