I am already behind on house pictures...which is super important to me! This blog has documented and organized our lives in a way I never could do on my own (you wouldn't believe how often we wonder about something and then we say "check the blog!"). I still haven't organized the pictures from our last house and the insane number of projects we did there (pre-blog) so I really want a good record this time around. So! For the record, most of this happened last week:
Trusses!
This was amazing (and a little nauseating) to watch!
The skeleton of the roof. Who knew I would love the roof so much?? I actually go by just to look at it.
Sheeting the roof:
View from the stairs up to the roof.
I love the shots of ceiling and sky.
Took the kids back last night to see (and try out!) the staircase. They also found their rooms and arranged their furniture. The plumbers have done some rough plumbing so the kids checked out where the toilets will be and were super pumped to find their bathroom has double sinks for faster teeth brushing.
I was doing an event today but I still found the time to swing by and check out my window delivery! and the work they've done on the fireplaces! Planning to head back tonight for more pictures. Although we go up there almost every night and get sidetracked talking to all the neighbors and random people who show up to check things out.
1 comment:
I can already tell it's going to be gorgeous. Can't wait to see the finished and decorated product!
Post a Comment