Wednesday, May 2, 2012

All in a day's work

We stopped by the house yesterday after Kindergarten and Jack and I were pumped to see our fireplace!
We were about to leave when they started doing this: 
 Kitchen and Dining room!:
 Then by the time I had the kids loaded, I turned around and saw this:
 And by the time naps were over, we found this:
Jack says, "Maybe building a house isn't that much work after all."  Speaking of Jack, I feel like we should play a little "Where's Jack" in all the building shots, cause trust me, he's in almost all of them.  
As you can see, I have more than quadrupled the amount of windows in the original plans.  I'm told I couldn't fit any more if I tried.  And trust me, I tried.  We don't live in the sunniest part of the world so we have to make up for it with as much natural light as possible.  I've been working on the windows for days on end so I am practically giddy to stand there and look out of them!

1 comment:

Hannah G said...

I am completely with you on the need for more windows. Sunshine comes at a premium around here most of the year! Can't wait to see the finished product. :)