So I packed the first book up and then found more! This one started with high school...what's better than that!
Big jump here till the next shots--definitely missing pages in my photo album!
Landing in Hawaii for our honeymoon.
Plane ride home. Babies I tell ya...practically unaccompanied minors.
California.
Backpacking in the Wallowas. Now our favorite place to take the kids.
And then look who started dating.
And got married. This is at her dress fitting and that's my aunt in the reflection there...eeh can't even imagine my nieces getting married!
We spent five days riding rides and laughing at the people who actually brought their kids to Disneyworld...I mean the strollers and gear and walking slowly while we busted around. Now we can't wait to take our own kids!
Awesome stroll down memory lane. Although Ava wants to know why we wore such short dresses. Shocking.
1 comment:
OH my, totally crying! There are so many comments to make. . .where were our stylists???
Post a Comment