Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm easily distracted.

So I started to pack Henry's closet tonight and I found old picture books. woo hoo. Enjoy the show....

Opening our wedding presents. At this house. Ack....I'm already getting homesick.
Ed and his best man. At our first little home (a couple days before I moved in and kicked him out). Does Ed look old enough to be getting married?

Painting our first house!

My first home project nightmare. I tackled the black (black!) wallpaper in the bathroom and ended up picking it off piece by tiny piece with my fingernails.

Our first living room...after paint, new carpet, and the first piece of furniture we ever bought. We picked out that couch when we got engaged and then we both paid on it every month till the wedding...but to be totally honest, Ed finished off my last payment so I could afford to get my nails done for the wedding. :)

Our first Christmas! This was at my parents' and I'm looking at that fireplace right now.

Studying. Ava liked this one best.

Babies!

2 comments:

Carissalayla said...

oh my goodness, how precious! I remember the boxers with big shirt fad, I actually have a pair of boxers in a box that have garden hoses on them (seriously!) The pics of you and Ed are great, I remember hanging out with you and Ed way back when, your still one of the cutest couples ever!

Carissalayla said...

just noticed that Ed's old roomate is wearing a Beastie Boys shirt with a van on it, I had the same one but in maroon, awesome!