Okay, I've said it once but seriously...we have a place to live next week. yay. Since this is supposed to be a short term rental, I hadn't planned on actually decorating but now that I've found me a house, I can't stop thinking about where to put things. I feel like my little world is now back on track. Which is a bit silly...big stuff has happened in the last couple weeks to people we know...a totally unexpected and heartbreaking death in a dear family, a wedding for Ava's music teacher, and a baby on the way for some of our favorite people. I know my house mess is just a drop in the bucket of life and frankly I doubt I'll even remember this in a few years. But still. A house for my little people. Contentment all around.
1 comment:
I really hope it's a cute girl baby!!!!!
Post a Comment