
We love this tradition--such a nice way to start the Christmas week! I had been looking forward to a day with Ava for a long time--I miss her!

Ava was so intent on reading her program!

This was the first year she sat in her own seat the whole time. Usually she starts nodding off by the third act and she snuggles me instead but this year she made it through. She is just getting so grown-up!

(I can't believe this is the only picture I got of the girls!)
Champagne and cookies at intermission!

We went to the matinee this year and we were starving when it got over!
Sara dove into the breadsticks first thing.

We met up with some of my family for dinner--I think there were 23 of us!
On the way home I was missing my little buddy and I was worried he might be missing me too but I got home and he was just chilling by the fire:

but he did give me an awfully big smile when he heard my voice and then he snuggled me for a whole hour:

I love it when my babies love their daddy but a little mommy love is nice too!
1 comment:
my goodness that little Henry is adorable, and you and Ava are pretty cute yourselves!
Post a Comment