Ed has a big job, building a big business. I hear him on the phone and I realize he's all grown up and he's smart and people call him about important things. Sometimes I forget that because I've known him a long time...in fact I knew him 17 years ago when one of the things he wanted most for Christmas was a pair of Nike Air Jordans and guess what's topping his list this year? That's right, some good old Air Jordans!
So you can see why I sometimes get confused.
However! The one thing I know for sure is that while Ed is good at a lot of things, he is the very best at being a daddy! (In fact he's the one who recently mentioned that having five kids is not a bad idea...I'm really not sure how far he'd go!)
Here he is with one little monkey:
1 comment:
Five kids!
Those Driskill kiddos are super cute!
Post a Comment