Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring has sprung!


I won't say the snow is gone for good--I've lived here long enough to know better--but I will say it's gone for now and we are a happy house. Jack's been doing tractor work and comes in to holler every time he sees a tulip sprout. And my dad came by at lunch today and stayed to eat with the kids so I could go for a run outside and it was actually hot. And sunny. And the breeze was warm. Yay!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Shorts!

kelly said...

I know! But it has to be better than no pants at all, right?

Hannah G said...

That weather made me so happy. I'm ready for summer to be here yesterday! (And since I haven't seen you yet: Congrats on the happy news!)

Signe said...

Your Dad came over for lunch? My Dad used to do that with my little ones, then he would put them down for a nap. Only they couldn't sleep because he was snoring. Oh, I miss those days.