Faithful blog readers know we are serious Olympic watchers and we let the kids stay up a bit late to watch some too. The first couple nights were great Jack events like aerial ski jumping and downhill skiing (which he loved and said, "I'm going to dream about this tonight!"). And then there was men's ice skating. Jack was all settled in to watch a big event and when it came on he said, "What is THIS? This is not the Olympics!"
And I was dusting Jemma's room the other day and reminded him that he wasn't supposed to play with her piggy bank and he said, "Maybe you should just put it up where I can't reach it." And I said "Maybe you should just not touch it." And he gave his best smile and said again, "Maybe you should just put it up where I can't reach it!" and last night he said, "someone needs to put these chips away so I can't eat anymore!"
1 comment:
Okay, that last one he got straight from you!!!
Post a Comment