Jack spent the morning doing magic tricks for me which went a little something like this:
Jack (dressed in a cape with one of Ava's sparkley wands): Mom, look at this toy, now look away for a minute (while he throws it under the couch), now abbra-caddabra, whoppity-do, look again! It disappeared!
He kept this up for quite awhile and then he came up to me and said, "I have to tell you something...my cape and my wand don't really work. I'm not actually a magician. I was just hiding that stuff from you.....but that's okay right? I mean I was just pretendin' with you, right?"
Mmm, we love him!
2 comments:
I swear those are Will's eyes!!! So cute!!!
That is so sweet! Good thing he cleared up that "misunderstanding" for ya. I am so excited for him and Paul to be in school together. Fun times ahead!
Post a Comment