Monday, September 21, 2009

School Pictures

Last year's picture is on the left, this year on the right.
Hasn't she grown-up in a year?!?

Ava is loving first grade! She is busy doing all kinds of reading, writing, and memorizing, and of course enjoying three whole recesses and lunch with all the other kids! We miss her though--the other day Jack was looking for something particular and I was no help so he said, "call Ava--she will know where it is!" and I said we can't call Ava cause she's in school and he said, "We need to get her a cell phone!"
Sad but true...we seriously need someone here to keep us organized and on track during the day!

2 comments:

The Meredith Family said...

Wow!! She really does look much older in just a short year!!! Im glad she is enjoying first grade!!

Paula said...

I miss her baby-fat!