
Our first Coug game was last weekend and Jack got to come along. He was excited because he thought his daddy was going to be playing but when I said he was too old, Jack said, "I will wear my jersey in case the coach wants to put me in!" I said he might be a little small to play college ball but he said, "no, I'm growing really big and I know how to play the game!"
The coach never called him in (although I think we all know they could use some help!) but he settled for some carmelcorn and peanuts.

And speaking of Jack, the other day he took his shoe off and hollered, "Oh No! I only have five toes!"
4 comments:
I'm cryin' - so funny Jack!
Maybe you can play next time!
(And don't worry, I only have five toes too!)
PS why is the second picture backwards?
What a funny thing to say! I wonder how many toes he was expecting?
Camera phone pics!
Post a Comment