Friday, August 7, 2009

Another glamorous day

This lovely rainy day started with swim lessons in a monstrous downpour (more on that later), then 52 errands (still in the downpour) for the wedding tomorrow, then a quick trip to the flower gardens with the little monkeys (where I realized it was not only still raining but had been long enough to make the flower fields a giant mud pit!) to pick buckets and buckets of flowers. That would have made a good picture but all I have is this one of our shoes which really does not do the mud pit justice because this was after we lost most of the mud in the car. Then I popped the kiddies in bed and started doing this:
cooking pasta (6 pots of it) and carmelizing pecans (3 pans of them)
while also doing this:
making 250 favors
And now I am off to spray paint 90 flower buckets a nice, shiney, red!
And this is why I say yes, wedding planning is a lot of fun....it's the doing it that's a lot of work.

1 comment:

Paula said...

That's why people pay! Charge more, I say!