Friday, April 4, 2008

Work in Progress

Ava watching Ed change the electrical from the safety of the hallway.
Ava "helping" Ed which really means she sits there and talks nonstop.
Jack with the Shopvac--an item he has an irrational fear of but he still wants to be as close to it as possible.

Well, the bathroom is still a work in progress but Ed finished all the boring stuff this week (moving pipes, sheetrock, etc.) and we get to do the fun stuff this weekend (paint, new floors, etc.) The truth is that I hate spending time and money are the "unseen" house projects (new furnace, subfloors, gutters) but I love spending time and even money on the "fun" stuff and I think we are far enough into this project that I get to go out and buy all the new towels and rugs for the bathroom and hopefully by Sunday night we will get to put everything in there and there is really nothing more satisfying than that!
On a side note, I had planned to post today about Spring finally coming to town. However, it looks dark and cold out there so I will not be doing so today! Yesterday was nice enough to take Brooklyn and Madison to the park with us for awhile and the kids were so happy just to be outside but I forgot my camera! The park has sort of two separate playgrounds and the big girls would play at one for a few minutes and then move to the other and then back, etc. and poor Brooklyn spent the whole time toddling back and forth between the two trying to keep up!

No comments: