Saturday, April 5, 2008
Bummer at the Driskill's
Our 10th anniversary is coming up (that's not the bummer!) and we had a trip to Maui planned to celebrate. You can imagine how exciting the beach sounds considering it is still snowing here even today! So exciting that I spent part of yesterday buying new Hawaii clothes for Ed and I and after my great shopping trip, I came home to find an email (an email!!) that said our airline has gone out of business and our trip is cancelled. I spent the next hour on the phone talking to many "customer service agents" in India none of whom spoke English that well only to find out that it is too late to rebook for the same days or the the same hotel. In fact, the hotel is all booked and while we still have a room in our name it is too late for us to buy a new trip and use it (yes, it is as confusing as it sounds!). So, we would have to pay way more money for bad flights on different days and stay in a not nearly as nice hotel. As Jack would say it was a big fat "bumma".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's horrible Kelly! I'm so sorry about your trip! Are you going to try to postpone it or just do something else?
Oh no!!! That's the biggest letdown! I know how excited ya'll were about this trip.
Post a Comment