
Driskill baby #3! Due to join the rest of us by November--although with my record, we're hoping for mid-October :). And no, that's not actually our baby but the 3-D picture is much cooler than our blurry ultrasound. Jack couldn't care less but Ava is thrilled! She is already deep in thought about what it should be for Halloween and what we should buy it for Christmas. Although it occured to her that I won't be able to come to the Nutcracker this year (our yearly tradition) and she thought she might still go with Grandma but after a few moments she said she wouldn't have too much fun without me (which is sadly what I was hoping she would say!). Today she picked out the outfit she wants to wear to the big ultrasound (8 long weeks away!) when we find out what it is. And all I can think is that this baby is lucky to get a big sister like her!
4 comments:
How about the Wizard of Oz for Halloween...
Kelly (The Wicked Witch)
Ed (The Tinman)
Jack (The Lion)
Ava (Dorothy)
Baby (Toto)
That cracked me up that Ava is thinking about what it will be for halloween! I laughed out loud. So cute.
The blog post cracked me up and then Sarah's comment cracked me up. Is Ava hoping for a boy or a girl?
Congrats! Pregnancy should slow you down for all of 32 seconds.
I especially love the fact that Ava has already picked out her outfit! Little girls are so cute!
Post a Comment