We had a massive snow this week with most of it coming last night. The whole town is closing down, including both Universities (first time since 1985) and the highways coming in and out of town. We have been housebound all week so I headed out to shovel this morning, hoping to take the kids to lunch. No such luck. I shoveled for 45 minutes and then the snowplow came and piled it all back up right in front of me. Jack was thrilled, me not so much. Anyway, we came back in for hot cocoa and oatmeal with brown sugar, which is what we will be eating until we can make it out the driveway and across town to the store!
1 comment:
That photo of your outdoor table is amazing. You really got a lot more than we did. I hope Ed made it home safely. Tried to call you yesterday because I was going NUTS, but I think you must have been on the road. See ya tomorrw!
Post a Comment