Jack has been perfecting the art of the shoulder shrug for a few weeks now. The other day I told him how handsome he was and he gave me the one shoulder shrug with a very cool, "I know." Like father, like son.
Later, Ava's cup spilled across the counter (with a little help from Jack) and he followed it up with, "bummer, dude." It's embarrassing to say but that one probably came from me.
An update on the snow: it's still coming down and we just saw a guy come skiing by, being pulled by a four wheeler, and he jumped the huge pile of snow I had shoveled back into the street. They came back a couple times and they were actually giggling they were so pleased with themselves.
1 comment:
Eliot's favorite phrase is "I'm busy". Sad to say he got that from me and boy does it make me feel like a loser mom.
Post a Comment