Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jack turns two!!

Looks like Christmas! Jack got enough toys for them all to enjoy. Here's Will shooting Grandpa with the winner of the evening...a nerf ball shooter.

Jack taking a break in the middle of the chaos to read his absolute favorite book "The Bear Snores On" (Thanks Grandma!)
Jack back for seconds after everyone else finished.

Uncle Stephen and Will sword fighting with the wrapping paper roll that grandma and grandpa thoughtfully stuck into their gift.

Happy Birthday Buddy!





2 comments:

David said...

Cool someone else in this family has a blog!!! Love the pictures!! I have a couple blogs if your interested. One is like your with pictures of the family (http://yarnellfamily.blogspot.com/)
I also have another that I like to write in, Oblique Spheriod (http://yarnz.blogspot.com/)

Sarah said...

He is such a doll!!! I love that smile on his face while he's looking at his cake. He's really loving it :)