Leaving town.
Got my book, tunes, and thanks to Ed's miles, some free vodka.
Only in Vegas do you ride a stretch hummer to a rodeo:
I was not super pumped about being in Vegas at Christmastime, but don't worry, the Christmas spirit could be found, fittingly, in the form of a fondant Grinch.
I spent the first day at the spa.
Only took a break to have a slice by the pool and then headed back to the giant hot tub and comfy robe.
I did eventually get dressed for dinner at the Stratosphere.
Where else can you see jumpers while you eat?
(there he goes)
Ed is in the front seat of that ride there hanging WAY over the side of the building.
The next day I pulled myself together and went shopping.
An hour later I was back at the pool.
Starbucks Christmas cup poolside might be a first for me.
Bloody Mary with a bacon burger and chicken wing.
Only in Vegas.
Thankful for this guy, whose hard work makes it possible to enjoy ridiculous things like midnight margaritas, outside, in the dead of winter.

No comments:
Post a Comment