Saturday, October 27, 2012

today.

This was a looong week and I had been looking forward to Saturday since, oh, Monday.  My plan for the day included going to the last farmer's market of the year, get a pedicure, and lay on the couch.  But after staying up way too late Friday, I slept in, rolled out of bed and squeezed in a long (cold) run, and then arrived home and realized I hadn't yet figured out costumes for the fall carnival tonight.  And then I decided to chuck the plans for the rest of the day and I headed to Lewiston to watch our babysitter run in the state champion cross country meet.  In the rain, of course.
Here's Ava cheering for Brook:
Brook has a pretty amazing head of curly blond hair so Jack would holler, "I see her coming..I see her yellow hair!!"  Then we stayed for the boys meet, which they won!  I love this stuff.  Pretty much always makes me cry.  I have no idea how I will cope when it is my own kids.  The speech meet kills me already.

No comments: