Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Jemma started her big day with a coffee date with Ed and then came home and helped me make chocolate chip pumpkin waffles (yum).

 This girl cracks us up.

We had lunch at Ed's parents...and more than our share of this Dora cake:

We made it home for naps while Ava and I frosted cupcakes, bought and wrapped presents, and decorated for a mini party.  I told Jemma she could pick a friend for cake and she chose Sara and Brooklyn.  But first we had dinner at Qdoba (her choice...although originally she wanted just me and Ed to take her out--she said the other kids would be wild...and ask for pop.  But, just like I knew she would, she changed her mind and let all the kids come to dinner!)  Then we picked up the girls and came home.

Ava set up an art table for the girls: 

card from Jack:

No comments: