Friday, March 30, 2012

We've been busy.

Doing what? That's hard to put my finger on. After a pretty crazy event season (at one point there were four events in two weeks), I'm taking the spring off and it feels, well, weird. Between not working and living in a rental, my creative itch is not getting scratched and honestly, while I am a serious procrastinator, I do my best work under pressure. The busier I am, the more efficient I get. So I am finding myself all busied up with not much to show for it. Ideally I'd be working on my house plans but we're in the middle of a crazy stretch of nasty weather so I have been putting that off till the sun starts shining (see? procrastination at its finest). I'm not doing any house projects, my kids are trucking along, Ed's traveling like crazy so I rarely cook, and yet, I seem to have a load of clothes in the dryer at all times (not to mention one in the washer, which I keep forgetting about and having to re-wash). And I still feel busy. all. the. time. It's weird. And I'm gonna blame it on the weather. So here's to a happy, productive, dare I say crafty April!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Dare I say 'sunny'???