Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring! (at least till tomorrow)

Today was gorgeous and we were too busy soaking in the sun to get any pictures but I just like to take note of the first day of "spring" each year. I've lived here long enough to know that it's gonna be a good long while before it gets this warm for good. But I'll take a single good day whenever I can get one! We spent a long time staking out the new house today...every little inch one way or the other matters to me and the angle has to be just right. Ed's nice enough to let me hem and haw while he holds the measuring tape. For hours. And now I'm already changing my mind. I'll probably head back tomorrow with Jack as my tape holder and start all over! Then I went for a long walk in jeans and a t-shirt and actually got hot. Hot! I plan to hang on to that feeling for the next couple weeks (months?) of winter!

No comments: