Okay, I just mentioned our inspection in the last post and realized I haven't mentioned that our house sold. A month ago. I'm clearly in denial as we have no where to go. Seriously. The house we really wanted sold a week before ours and since this is a particularly dry time of year (there has been maybe three new listings in the last month), the pickings are slim. Which is why I called Ed last week and said, "what were we thinking selling this house??" Funny enough, just after signing that deal, we got a follow up offer so we're definitely out of here. The good news is that we got the exact kind of buyers we wanted--a cute little family that loves this place (and wanted some of the furniture too). We've even talked to them about moving into their place when they move in here (how's that for ironic?) until spring when the houses come on the market but now we might just be moving into the rental across the street. How's that work anyway? Do you load the truck, drive across the street and unload or just carry it all over? I don't even want to know. I just want to find the perfect little house for our family and move in and stay. Till I die. We're moving January 15th...so here's hoping we find the perfect nook by then!
1 comment:
On January 15th we'll show up with wheelbarrows and dollies!
Today I looked at KeyProperties to find the perfect house for you . . . and only came up with a pithy, sarcastic email--which I didn't think you needed!
Fingers crossed!!
This is at least better than having your dream house in sight but not being able to buy it 'cuz your current house won't sell!
Post a Comment