Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So.

As my dad keeps reminding me, it's time for an update. I've got tons of pictures to sort through from the last couple weeks but first I'm gonna answer two questions I've gotten multiple times since I last posted:

How's the house sale going? and where's your potato soup recipe?

The recipe is here. That one's easy. The house sale, however, is a bit like having a baby--it's not over till it's over. We have had three people who want it but they all have to sell their own houses first. (And we all know how long that can take). Hello false labor. So here we sit, somedays I want to sell because I like moving--I like fresh paint and new furniture arrangements and the deep clean that comes with moving. But other days, like today, when the sun is shining on my clean floors and fall has settled in nicely, I think I'd be crazy to leave this house. So unless someone comes along in the next week or two with a pile of cash in their pocket, I'm guessing we'll be here for the next year or two.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

the soup is killer!
and your house is perfect--but your last one was great too, so maybe you're just really good at that "making a house a home" thing!

The Meredith Family said...

LOL I should charge you for giving away my soup recipe!! teasing! I just made it last week!! So yummy!! As always I love to read your updates! Glad your better at it than I am!! LOL Hope to see you all soon!!