Ed was going to be in Seattle last week for meetings and I decided to join him and since I was already taking Henry, I thought I would take Ava too. I knew she'd love it but even more, I knew I'd love to have her. Ava is the most enthusiastic, cheerful person I know. She's a bit of a Pollyanna when it comes to finding the good in things and when traveling with a baby (who hates to leave his home!) it's nice to have a little sunshine by your side!
I also brought her for this:
That's a mai tai for me, shirley temple for Ava.
Henry was out of sorts about 90% of the time. He's a serious homebody (just like the rest of mine at this age) and he was not happy in the hotel, not happy shopping, and not happy eating out (except the one night we ate with Ed and he slept through the whole thing). He was fantastic in the car--both ways with just a little peep and he slept great all night but when he was awake he was a stinker....most of the time anyway:
hard to be annoyed with this cute face!
2 comments:
next time you are here, let me know, I would love to meet up for coffee!
Well, Ava looks like she had a fantastic time anyway!
Post a Comment