Wednesday, February 9, 2011

He's famous!

Ed's on the cover of this month's Wheat Life...and just in case you don't subscribe to Wheat Life, here's the headline:
The NeXt Generation: An introduction to some of today's young leaders who are stepping up to the challenge.
Jemma's been carrying the magazine around all day!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cool!

Michelle said...

I think you should post a picture of the cover. I think Ben would like to see it too. Again, very nice! Congratulations :)

Paula said...

What? I didn't know this! I will attempt to name-drop some time this week. . . and I'm with Michelle! Post the cover!

Unknown said...

Oh man, and I just cancelled our subscription to Wheat Life. Darn! You should for sure post a photo of it. I'd love to see it.

Megan said...

Wow!!! That's awesome!!! Congratulations, Ed! We want to see it!!!