Henry's asleep, Jemma's playing and I'm supposed to be doing some event work but I got a little sidetracked and started fooling around with my good old bloggity blog. The good news is that I finally changed the format, the bad news is that I have I now have an hours worth of phone calls to make while the kids are up. grrr.
5 comments:
how do you make all the font different?
Now I'm gonna have to do mine :(
Ooo, and if the font was just a touch messier, it would actually look exactly like your handwriting. And I mean that in the nicest sisterly 'wow' way, of course :)
Nice Paula, but true. Which is why I had to use it just for the headers instead of the text because it was hard to read! Carissa, I was messing around and one page led to another so I'm not exactly sure where it came from--somewhere under "design".
It was worth it! Looks great!
Post a Comment