Thursday, May 27, 2010

School's out for summer.....

and it's pouring like crazy!
Ava celebrated last night with dinner at China Buffet. I'm the only she could talk into going there so we went out by ourselves and had a great time! No one else in town makes General Tso's as good as them so I stick with that while Ava has a heyday in the buffet line. I love watching her do this! She always tries a little bit of everything and she has the best running commentary--she could seriously be a food critic. I branched out and tried some "Delicious Chicken" (yes, that's what the sign said) and it wasn't too bad but when I wouldn't try Ava's mashed potatoes she said, "maybe they should have said 'Delicious Mashed Potatoes'!" I'm not sure it have helped.
Now it's cold and rainy and not feeling an awful lot like summer but the Casebolt kids are coming to spend the night so things are looking up for the little people of the house.
Here's to summer!

No comments: