Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy January!

I like this month. I know it can be icky and gray (like yesterday!) but today it is bright and sunny and the Christmas stuff is put away and all that is left is white (my favorite color!) snowy decorations and the house feels clean and bare and ready for new projects!
I have been cleaning cupboards, sorting clothes, digging toys out from under the beds and I love it! And this weekend, we're starting in on our bedroom--more on that soon. But first a couple shots from the new year!
We used to do a fancy shmancy New Years Day dinner but over the years the tradtions have changed and this year was egg rolls and margaritas--a super hit and probably a tradition to keep!

My boys on their way to a basketball game.

My girls being girls!

And Jack being a goober as usual.

2 comments:

The Meredith Family said...

what?!?!?! Jack has pants on?!?!?!

kelly said...

I know! I bought these shorts just for that reason!