So, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I meant to do a daily post through November of all the things I am thankful for. But, in case you missed it, we are already well into November and I haven't even started! So here's to good intentions and the rest of the month....
I am a more than a bit addicted to the story of Stellan, a little boy with a major heart problem, and while I know there are many many sad stories like his, I am sucked into this one because he is exactly the same age as my Jem and while he is right now undergoing a massive surgery that is potentially fatal, my Jem is doing this:
So today I am most grateful for my healthy baby girl and the fact that she thinks it is hilarious to crawl away when I pull out the camera!
(if this picture had sound, you would hear some seriously sweet giggles!)
(if this picture had sound, you would hear some seriously sweet giggles!)
3 comments:
wow she is starting to look like my little jack!
Get some sound!
I too follow Stellen and I am so very thankful for my healthy kids!
Post a Comment