

Our little pink pig is showing off her new trick...blowing kisses.

At the Fall Carnival.

Lovin' on our froggy cousin.


Ava headed straight for the craft booth.

For some reason when Jack wears an eye patch, he closes the other eye too--which does not make for much fun so we took it off:

Yay!

Time to hit the streets:
First stop was Dave and Ann's for some awesome treats--popcorn, homemade caramel, glow sticks, and a box of cupcakes to-go!


We headed out with ten little trick-or-treaters this year...makes for a pretty cute bunch!


The loot! (and this is only about half of it!)
4 comments:
Miss you guys! Sure looks like you had fun! We had a great evening as well...I lost my camera so I have nothing to show for it! I'm running the Seattle half in November...are you?
Can I go to Dave and Ann's with you next year. That was quite a spread! The kids looked great btw! I'm glad that Ava got to use her Amoretti skirt :)
Ditto on hitting the Casebolts! Fantastic candy haul . . . my dad used to always check our for "razor blades", and somehow all those snicker bars always looked a little suspect!
I'm sure Ann would have all our friends over, she loves trick-or-treaters and she always has way too much for just us anyway!
Post a Comment