Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last Weekend...


I've had many requests for this Martha Stewart punch table but this one had the addition of Orangina...new to me but yummy!
Mmm...oranges dipped in white chocolate

These cakes were the centerpieces--the mother of the bride made them all(!) and then had someone else frost and decorate for the big day.

The head tables


They have the most amazing tree that was like a roof over the party.



Last weekend was a doozy--I had this wedding which was my 10th event of the year and was a beautiful sit-down dinner for 300 in the backyard of the bride's home. Then I spent (wasted) four hours on Labor Day at the hospital for a glucose load and many, many blood tests only to find that I am A-okay and my false glucose test last week was a fluke. Good news is no problems with my abilities to handle sugar (that would have been sad!), bad news is that I missed out on a day of fun with Ed and the kids because following my 18-hour fast (pure torture when pregnant) all I could do was eat some peanut butter toast and head to bed!

1 comment:

Spencers said...

Kelly, I couldn't resist tell you that this event was just lovely! Your wonders as a great momma and event extraordinaire never cease to amaze me!
Sandy Spencer