Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby Update

Here is one of Ava's pictures of me (sorry no scanner so just a pic of a pic). If you look closely you can see the baby (yes, those are her giant eyeballs) as she floats in my tummy.
So it occured to me yesterday that Jack was born less than two weeks from now and while this baby has already been much more cooperative, I promised myself I would be more prepared this time around. I didn't even get to pick out Jack's hospital clothes--Paula and Susan had to come get them and wash them and deliver them to the hospital. And Ed painted his room and set up his crib while I was at the hospital so I was completely unprepared which frankly ruined the whole concept of bedrest! Should I be on bedrest this time around, I plan to enjoy it so I spent the last two days getting everything ready for the baby. Her room is done, her clothes organized, her bed made, and I spent a fortune last night at Wal-mart buying such essentials as diapers, wipes, and a baby tub. Then I dreamed all night that She was actually a He. And that is exactly why my babies come so early.

No comments: