
Showing off her back-to-school present: cherry earrings!

Scrambled eggs with daddy. She was so excited this morning that when Ed got home from the gym at 6:30 she was already waiting in the window for him.

Dressed and ready!

Saying goodbye to Jack who is clearly not happy about it. As soon as we left the school we had this conversation:
J: Where's Ava?
Me: at school.
J: Why's Ava not in her carseat?
Me: She's staying at school for the morning.
J: When's Ava coming home?
Then he repeated that last question about every 10 minutes through the morning.

All grown up.

Cousins!
Ava and her first teacher (aka Grandma!)
Standing by her desk with her name on it.
Lunch at Pizza Hut!
4 comments:
Looks like a great day! I think pizza hut is the best idea
She is in post launch. The trajectory is go. It is going to be fun to watch her orbit.Grandpa John
Where did all that baby time go? I love seeing her every day!
Adorable! I love it! That tooth missing just adds to those pictures of her.
Post a Comment